Bauhistorisches Fenster 15
Historic Window 15
At the eastern end of the corridor in the Northwest wing on the attic floor, the north-western edge of the former customs house from the time around 1340 (d) is recognisable. It still has the original, somewhat coarse plaster (roughcast) from the period of original construction. There is also a smoother plaster layer on the northern stepped gables of the customs house, which displays the Archbishop’s coat of arms.