Historic Window 10
The original access to the castle keep, built in 1265 (d), is located in its western wall at the height where the second floor is today. In front of the gateway there was a platform, which had a ladder and/or steps leading up to it. The platform was renovated between 1341 and 1355 (d). The exterior of the West wall was plastered after the repairing and raising of the castle keep in the years 1328 and1329 (d).