Bauhistorisches Fenster 6
Historic Window 6
The North-West Wing was added to the West Wing and the North Building in 1600 and 1661 (d). The coat of arms of the Archbishop of Trier, Karl Kaspar von der Leyen, is displayed on the western end of the Rhine-facing north side of the North Wing. The stuccoed beamed ceiling on the first floor means the original room layout in the North-West Wing can still be seen very clearly.